Friday 25 June 2010

This weather is getting proper warm this week. It's kinda good, though I am prone to sweatiness so it's a tad awkward now and again. By awkward I mean uncomfortable and damp.

Anyway, that was gross! Hey, I had to go to a nursery school for some computer lessons. I gave the lessons that is! And to the staff! And when I say lessons, I mean I got their internet working. Then tried to sort their sound out. Then their printer. Then their camera. Which was fun. A small child approached me and asked me what I was doing at one point. I was tempted to try to explain the finer points of wireless networking to him, but the little dude was 3 so I left it at making the computer work properly. I did enjoy the sight of one of their laptops which the children had clearly run wild on and it was missing several of the keys from the keyboard. You could still use it, the buttons underneath were fine, but it's really only useful if you can touch type. You need to be very sure of your familiarity with the qwerty keyboard to use it.

After that afternoon, I popped over to the gym. That's my fourth gym session this week, I'm hitting it hard now with two months to go till my wedding, I'd like to reach my ideal weight. It's achievable but requires hard work.

Of course when I say ideal weight, that's my ideal. Which is the weight that Kyle Rayner is according the the DC wikia. He's also my height and my favourite Green Lantern so I figured it was a good one to aim for. I will of course then require my lovely fiancé to paint herself green and fire green energy from her hands.

My ideas for the bedroom are sometimes odd and difficult to achieve...

Mega excited about Saturday nights Star Trek club, then the Doctor Who finale. My fave theory is still Omega! Day's shopping in Meadowhall with my lovely fiance before that, which is good, I do love our quality time out of town


No comments:

Post a Comment